Wednesday 30 May 2007

Apply Job Sky Exits Films

I saw your posting in Kosanathai.com. I’d like to do directing on a freelance basis. I don’t have a show reel yet because I’ve never directed before. I’m in talk with another house about doing exactly the same. They said they valued gut and talent more than experience. I’m hoping that you have the same preference.

I studied the subject of film on my own; basically by reading recommended books available at Amazon.com and watching tons of movies. I have good knowledge of the film production process and have been involved in some international projects filmed in Thailand.

I’m a very adaptive and practical person with great learning aptitude. As a result, I have a natural tendency to handle and resolve matters in the most efficient way. I’m particularly skillful in asking the right questions in order to bring about the right solution. I trust that this skill will be extremely useful in achieving the ultimate goal in this business. And that is to translate ideas into a catchy TV commercial that gets the message across and creates the desired impact on its audiences.

I am fluent in English, both spoken and written. I scored 965 in TOEIC and 638 in TOEFL. I am well traveled. I am very comfortable working in a multicultural environment.

I look forward to discussing with you further how I might be able to contribute to your team, helping you deliver the most satisfying solutions to your clients.