Wednesday 30 May 2007

ASSUMPTION UNIVERSITY of Thailand

Education:
ASSUMPTION UNIVERSITY of Thailand
Bachelor of Arts Degree, with a major in Business Chinese
and a minor Business Japanese


OBJECTIVE:

The continued success in the entertainment, media or creative field related to casting, managing or marketing. Altogether, finding the opportunity to attain an equal balance of working in a creative environment built around organization and applying my self-management skills, while challenging my day-to-day need to achieve. My main goal is to be associated with a company that will allow employees to speak their opinions candidly and be proactive while producing.

CAPABILITIES:

Establish and maintain controls for public events.
Negotiate contracts with Models, Performers and Suppliers.
Tri-lingual Backgrounds Translation in English Chinese Mandarin to Thai.
Coordinate activities of diverse community groups.
Manage publicity for major events.
Develop community support for entertainment.



Work experience:
2000-Present Jositar Model Management, ThailandPosition: Modeling Supervisor
In JOSITAR MODELS, I work as a manager for all of my models, over the past 6 years I have trained myself to work within the modeling industry, gaining work and experience from my own efforts.
At first, I began by accompanying model friends to castings and filming, and then I began to promote my models intensely and actively found them work.
This led me to minor model management and this also enabled me to make my own money too.
I found them work and then accompanied them to the shootings often translating and encouraging them, they work very grateful for my efforts, I love my work what started as a hobby led to part-time work.
I spent most time on the television filming sets or actors. I learnt from these experiences particularly how the filming process happens. This enabled me to effectively help those models and actors when I found work. I also spend much time at places such as GMM. Grammy, either finding work for my models of encouraging friends who are singers there.

2004-2005 Model Element International,Shanghai, Hong Kong (http://www.modelelement.com)
Position: Modeling Supervisor, Overseas Coordinator
Responsible for attending nationwide model searches, performing orientation meetings, editing film, plan hotel and airline reservations. Due to my abilities to converse in English and Chinese-Mandarin, most of the models I have managed have been either western or Chinese.
2004-2005 ADAM&EVE MODEL Management, Thailand
(www.adamandevemodels.com) Position: Modeling Supervisor, Overseas Coordinator
Website promotion, overseas contacts, Coordinate activities of diverse community groups
2004-2005 Joyboy studio company limited, Thailand
(www.joyboystudio.com)
Position: Overseas Coordinator
Manage new faces in commercial print and motion pictures. Directly responsible for clients image, marketing tools & overall enrichment in the entertainment field. Responsibilities included scouting for new clients, marketing to new accounts, and service to accounts, accounts receivable, and accounts payable and overall daily managerial functions, Website promotion, overseas contacts
2006-Present JK COORDINATE Co., LTD JAPAN, ITALY, THAILAND
Position: Overseas Production Coordinator

AWARDS:
1999
AFS.INTERCULTURAL PROGRAM
HOST FAMILY

2000-2001
3rd place National Cheerleader Contest 2001of Thailand
Activity participated in the Assumption University Cheerleader Team, with me being the PR. of the team.
My duties involved encouraging and managing the team improving morale and also choreographing. This led to us competing in the National Cheerleader Contest 2001, and which we won 3rd place of Thailand. This was a much publicized event.




REFERIENCES JOBS & SPECIAL EXPERENCES:

Casting Resume
MTV.VJ.
DHL
RUNWAY
WHITE DIAMOND PARTY/THE EMPORIUM/THAILAND
SIAM PARAGON
The Emporium shopping complex
BANGKOK FASHION WEEK
Fashion Shoot/Print Ad.
Catalogue Winter Tab2005/Shanghai China
The Emporium shopping complex/Billboard
Catalogue Pre-Summer Tab2005/Shanghai China
Catalogue Summer Tab2005/Shanghai China
TV. Commercial
THE PIZZA COMPANY/Thailand
Docomo Mobile Phone/Tokyo Japan
SIDEKICK/Thailand
Sony/Hong Kong
MIRINDA/Thailand
The Emporium shopping complex/Thailand
SFX. /Thailand
SKY Mobile phone/Soul Korea
Music Video

MEAW MEAW: KATREEYA ENGLISH
2002 RATHREE
COVER GIRLS
2005 TIWA HULA HULA
2007 SHOW GIRLS